I&L Biosystems UK, located in Chertsey, Surrey, is a sales and service organisation for unique and high-end laboratory equipment, analysis and monitoring systems in biotechnology and process analytics, cell biology and microbiology. I&L Biosystems UK Ltd. is part of I&L Biosystems based in Germany. At present the group of companies employs over 120 people serving the European market from 10 branches. I&L Biosystems stands out because of its deep understanding of customer needs, rapid and high-quality service and highly educated and motivated people.
To expand our UK team in Chertsey we are looking for an
Office Administration Support,
part time (20 hrs per week), limited-term 1 year.
Your main tasks:
- Day to day office organisation, administrative duties and liaison with different departments within the European matrix organisation
- Liaison with EU Customer Service and manage Import/Export queries, receiving goods, communicate with local authorities like tax offices, handling mail
- Liaison with EU Technical Service and manage local contact with external technical service consultants, handling spare part stock including inventory, follow up projects of technical service consultants in cooperation with EU Technical Service
- Support sales team and follow up CRM entries for completeness, support with desk top search for lead generation
- At least 3 years of experience as office administrator
- Analytical and conceptual skills as well as hands-on mentality to set up organisational structures
- Strong communication skills and a strong team spirit
- Profound knowledge of common MS Office programs, especially Excel, Word, Power Point
- Knowledge of working with CRM and / or ERP systems
- Independent, structured and conscientious working method
- You enjoy working in an international team
In return we offer:
- A new role in a young and growing team. The position is limited for 1 year with the option to be extended permanent
- A comprehensive training and support from our international team
- Flexible working hours within the flex-time model
- Modern and friendly office environment
- A market conform salary
- 25 days of leave
Interested? Send us your meaningful online application with details, your salary expectation and your earliest starting date to: email@example.com.
Need more information? Please contact Christine Jaeger, I&L Biosystems Europe, Phone +49 1523 1352 805. Third party applications are not accepted.