Constant Systems Ltd.
CF1 and CF2 High-pressure homogenizer
High pressure cell disruption - research to production
The high-pressure homogenizers from Constant Systems Ltd. enable efficient and reproducible lysis of various cell types - such as E. coli and very robust organisms like yeasts, algae and gram-positive bacteria. The product range offers solutions for smaller research experiments up to applications in larger production plants.
- Free selectable pressure range up to 2700 bar (40 kpsi)
- Continuous sample processing at the push of a button
- Robust technology with limited maintenance needs
- No air pressure installation necessary, just an electrical connection
- Efficient cooling of the processed sample with an optional chiller
- Automatic Stop after 3 shots of air
- Bacteria Cultivation
- Microbial Fermentation
- Tissue Disintegration
- Protein Analysis
- Cell Disruption