Charm Sciences Inc.
PasLite Phosphatase Test
Pasteurisation verification for milk and dairy products
Charm phosphatase tests enable dairies and food processors to quickly and easily verify that milk is fully pasteurised.The PasLite test is an internationally accepted method used by dairies and food manufacturers to verify HTST pasteurization for many types of dairy products.
- Internationally accepted method used by dairies and food manufacturers
- PasLite verifies the completeness of milk pasteurization by detecting alkaline phosphatase
- Test time of 3 minutes
- Multiple samples can be run simultaneously
- ISO and IDF standardized method (ISO 22160 /IDF 209)
- Results can be read in the novaLUM II-X system
- Milk Analytics
- Food Safety