ElastoSens™ BIO is a table top instrument that can measure liquid to solid transition of soft materials in a non-destructive and contact less manner.
Key features of ElastoSens™ BIO:
- Table top, modular device that can be placed in the safety cabin to ensure sterile conditions for performing experiments
- Contactless and non-destructive viscoelasticity testing of soft biomaterials
- Capable of measuring liquid-gel transition, final viscoelastic properties of formed gels and monitor the dynamic viscoelastic changes in a time dependent manner
- Allows repetitive testing of the sample under sterile condition
- Enables user to design protocols mimicking in vivo conditions (incubation of sample, temperature control, coagulating blood, photo stimulation)
- A single tablet app can be connected up to 5 ElastoSens™ BIO devices to assess properties of multiple biomaterials at the same time.
- User friendly software for data acquisition and management
Visit the product page to learn more about the Rheolution ElastoSens™ BIO!