Prof. Daniel Dietrich at the University of Konstanz, The Baker Company & I&L Biosystems would like to invite you to this year’s LOW-Ox workshop on the “Use of physiological oxygen tension in basic and applied biomedical research“.
The workshop will be held on October 4th at the University of Konstanz.
We are happy to announce the following keynote speakers who will present their work on hypoxia:
- Prof. Dr. Daniel Dietrich (University of Konstanz):
Use of physiological oxygen tension in human kidney systems in vitro
- Prof. Dr. Bernhard Brüne (University of Frankfurt):
At the crossroad of hypoxia, iron metabolism and ferroptosis
- Prof. Dr. Ivano Amelio (University of Konstanz):
Gene - (micro)environment interaction: tumour hypoxia
- Prof. Dr. Christof Hauck (University of Konstanz):
Low oxygen conditions shape the pathogen-host interplay in the genital tract
- Petra Miikkulainen (International Sales Manager EMEA, The Baker Company):
Importance of physiological oxygen concentration in biomedical research
The event is free of charge but registration is mandatory to participate. Follow the link below for registration and further information on the event.
Register now Further information