Why should you attend?
As a user of the Cedex Analyzer or if you are considering one, sharing knowledge with other Cedex-users could be very valuable. Come visit the 5th Cedex Analyzer User Days and:
- learn how the Cedex Analyzers contribute to the work of other users.
- stay updated on future developments of the Cedex Analyzer family.
- get tips & tricks.
- share your needs with the Roche Product Managers.
- experience the Roche Campus including a visit to the Innovation Lab or Skyscrapers.
And last but not least, attendance is free of charge. So use it to your advantage.
Where does the conference take place?
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Auditorium B71 | Grenzacherstrasse 124
4070 Basel, Switzerland
Click here to check the program.
This is the short summary:
This event is held in English.
* Transfer Hotel Stadt Lörrach-Roche Campus included, free of charge.
** Are you extending your trip to Basel? Know that the Roche ‘n’ Jazz event takes place at Museum Tinguely. Click here for more info.
Who are the speakers?
These companies already confirmed:
Which tours are offered?
- Combined tour
Part 1: HTS screening automation | Current plans & how this will look like
Discover how the HTS team combines deep experience in defining screening cascades, delivering and discussing data with help of sophisticated lab automation and data analysis tools
Part 2: Cell culture automation today & tomorrow
Roche Cellular HTS campaigns rely on large numbers of high quality cells that are either produced in-time on our in-house automated cell culture systems or externally via frozen Assay Ready Cell banks (ARCs)
- Roche SMR (Small Molecule Research) Compound Library Enhancement and Logistics (CLEL)
Discover where more than 2.5 Million compounds are stored in 15 Million tubes, handled with high throughput automation and shipped all over the world
- Center of excellence cytometry - Flow 360 lab
Explore the Flow 360 Lab that provides access to state-of-the-art instrumentation (8 analyzers + 2 sorters) supported by in-house technical and scientific expertise as a service and training center
- Campus & tower 2 tour
What does it cost?
- Attendance is free of charge!
- Lunch, coffee breaks and dinner are included.
- Please be aware that travel expenses are not covered. However, in order to assist you, Hotel Stadt Lörrach is offering a special rate of €125 per night, including breakfast. This offer is exclusively for Cedex Analyzer User Days attendees. The rate applies to 28-29 September and 27-28 September to accommodate early arrival and as long as rooms are available. Please get in touch with the hotel yourself to book a room and mention you are visiting the Cedex Analyzer User Days.
- Transfer on Thursday evening (from Roche Campus to Hotel Stadt Lörrach) and Friday morning (from Hotel Stadt Lörrach to Roche Campus) is included. Free of charge.
Will you travel by car? And are you driving directly to the Roche Campus? You can park your car at the Parkplatz Badischer Bahnhof, Schwarzwaldallee 160, 4058 Basel. From there it is a 15 min. walk to the Roche Campus.
To get access to the Roche Campus you need an access pass. Please meet us at Building 1 between 10:30-11:00, where you will receive your access pass. A Roche employee will guide you to the Auditorium B71.
Are you arriving early? Check out this page to see how you can travel easiest from the airport or train station to Hotel Stadt Lörrach.
This is where the hotel is located:
79539 Lörrach, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)
If you have a question, just email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply as soon as possible.
Will we see you there?
Join us and be IN bioprocess CONTROL.
Download invitation View program