1 / 2
Automated yeast counter
The Aber Countstar can be used for rapid counting of yeast cells and viability estimation. The Countstar is simple to operate and eliminates the time consuming, tedious and potentially error prone haemocytometer operation.
- Total cell count, alive and dead
- Small sample volume, only 20 µl needed
- Simple sample preparation
- Wide cell density range ( 5x104 - 3x107 cells/ml )
- Data comparable with traditional microscopy
- Measuring time: faster than 20 sec.
- Sample Analysis
- Process Control
10 locations in europe
32 years of experience