Omni Bead Mill
Faster, more effective homogenization process for biological samples
Bead mills are typically used for the lysis of laboratory samples that are very difficult to disrupt with standard mechanical homogenizers. The combination of the rotational effect and the grinding beads produces a faster, more effective lysing / homogenization process for biological samples.
- High power mechanical action, horizontal tube positioning, and optimized bead-beating technology deliver fast, efficient, and reliable homogenization and lysis in seconds.
- Wide variety of sample processing, in volumes ranging from 25 micro-liters - 5 ml.
- Broadest performance range (0.8 m/s - 8 m/s) and highest disruptive energy of comparable bead mill products.
- Advanced carriage motion optimizes bead movement inside the sample tubes to minimize swirling. This increases processing efficiency and reduces sample heating.
- Powerful brushless motor does not require a cool down period between processing cycles to process more samples in a shorter period of time.
- Tissue Disruption
- Sample Processing
- Sample Preparation