GatorPlus BLI System
Next gen label-free BLI instrument with high sensitivity
GatorPlus is a next generation Biolayer Interferometry (BLI) system. Among the applications are label-free quantitation and kinetic analysis of antibodies, AAV, proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, aptamers, liposomes, viruses, small molecules and epitope binning/mapping. The system uses the 384-well plate format and offers best-in-class baseline stability for higher sensitivity.
- 8-channel system
- 384-well plate format
- Measure 1 – 456 samples per run
- Wide range of biosensors with improved surface chemistry
- Automated biosensor loading and regeneration
- Intuitive software with integrated assay setup, data acquisition and analysis
- Protein Analysis
- Biopharmaceutical Quality Control
- Microbial Fermentation
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Cell Culture
- Great Britain
Fast determination of biomolecular concentration with a wide dynamic range.
Quantify Adeno Associated Virus (AAV) total capsid titer from crude extracts.
For more information, see the Application Note: Comparison of Gator Bio BLI and Progen ELISA for Quatitation of AAV Serotypes