GatorPrime BLI System
Next Gen label-free Biolayer interferometry (BLI) instrument
GatorPrime is a next generation Biolayer Interferometry (BLI) system. Among the applications are label-free quantitation and kinetic analysis of antibodies, AAV, proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, aptamers, liposomes, viruses, small molecules and epitope binning/mapping. This system uses a variety of new biosensors to make assay setup and performance as fast and easy and possible.
- 8-channel system
- 96-well format
- Measure 1 – 168 samples per run
- Wide range of biosensors with improved surface chemistry
- Automated biosensor loading and regeneration
- Intuitive software with integrated assay setup, data acquisition and analysis
- Biopharmaceutical Quality Control
- Microbial Fermentation
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Protein Analysis
- Cell Culture
- Great Britain
Fast determination of biomolecular concentration with a wide dynamic range.
Support your monoclonal antibody development from discovery to manufacturing.
For more information, see the Application Note: Accelerating Antibody Discover through Gator Bio BLI Biosensor Technology