FUTURA Inline Biomass Sensors
Viable cell density probe
Measure and monitor viable cell density, inside your bioreactor, with ABER Instruments’ FUTURA inline biomass sensors. Accurate and real-time data will close the data gaps of offline analysis and allow for automated process- control, insights, and improvement. Aber sensors are adopted in biotech companies worldwide in both R&D as well as cGMP manufacturing.
- Real-time measurement of viable biomass
- Flexible and scalable system
- Robust and reliable performance
- Possibility to automate feed strategies
- Validated software; CFR21 part 11 compliant
- Microbial Fermentation
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Process analytics technology (PAT)
- Process Development
- Cell Culture
- Cultured meat
- Alternative proteins
White paper – viral vector vaccines
The use of bio capacitance as an on-line PAT tool for continuously monitoring viral vector vaccines production in cell culture processes.
Application note – optimize perfusion
This application note explores the benefits of utilizing capacitance technology to perfect the online measurement and control of viable cell density which is essential for an optimal perfusion run.